Thursday, March 30, 2006

SO DOES THE UNIVERSE PROVIDE?

I asked my DH yesterday about peasticks, what could we possibly use for peasticks as the little plants are growing up and I want to soon settle them from their guttering home to a permanent home in the soil. What can you use for peasticks. We scoured around and found a few bushes that need pruning and I was quite happy about that. This afternoon however I spotted a sign in the shop window in our village

I have just coppiced the hazel wood so come and get some prunings for peasticks.

Is the universe talking to me or would you say that is some sort of coincidence? Whatever, its free and its just what I seem to need right now, so whatever your belief is, put out what you need and maybe the universe will provide it...then again, be careful what you ask for, you might just get it.

I think I was safe in my quest for peasticks. Must go and give that person a call.

No comments: