Tuesday, March 14, 2006

ARMCHAIR ACTIVISTS....

Low on energy here, so thought I would have some fun. The BBC runs a quiz to find out how energy efficient you are here. I scored 6 out of 10. The answers I got wrong were the scientific ones not the home solutions ones so that is good. hands up, I am human and I make mistakes but I am willing to learn. I am apparently an armchair activist and need to get in some more action. I would go along with that and there is nothing wrong with being at that stage. The way I see it, I have 40% more effort to go and accepting where I am right here in my thinking, is OK as long as I continue to learn, accept, and grow using little resources to do so.

Today, we are sharing tranport. My DH is driving me to an appointment while he goes and does a job in town, and then we will come back. In the past we would have taken 2 cars but we are thinking about how we can make different choices. A bus would be better but that is another story.

Another interesting thing is the global warming experiment. If you want to be part of it, click here. Now that really sounds something for an armchair activist.

No comments: