Wednesday, February 14, 2007

To blog sibs - with love on valentine's day


Love: Love Simply, Simply Love by Kim Klassen


here's a collection of blogs I am enjoying reading most days = and as its Valentine's Day I just wanted to say --Guys I love what you do!

Rebecca's blog An Irish Crafters Good Life, makes me smile most days and makes me want to craft more and more.

Ihanna, because I love pink and there is such a lot of inspiration on her site.

Downshift.me.com A podcast about Matt and AJ who left the Uk to emigrate to Nova Scotia and start a new life there

Peakoilpremonitions For those that believe mankind needs to re-evaluate and change the role one plays in our ecosystem of finite resources and our impact on future generations and their way of life.

Path to Freedom an great resource to accompany you on your journey to self sufficiency.

Frugal for Life the title says it all. Practical advice on being frugal and getting the most out of life.

Frugal cuisine one dish at a time, for very little cost.

And when you have done that....... you can

Get rich slowly well it has some good ideas you might not have thought of. Young and vibrant

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Zimmermania blog.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for linking to me, I'm chuffed to bits. x

www.irishcraftworker.typepad.com