Sunday, January 29, 2006

TIPPING POINT FOR GLOBAL CHANGE

Not that I want to panic you here, but details of scientific research that we may be nearing a point of no return just shows how important our little changes can be to slow down the damage being caused to the planet. If you doubt that one person can make a difference, think again, we can all make a difference by making small changes. One step here and one step there. I do believe that if sales are led by consumers, we can vote with our feet and do things differently. My aims are small but I try and make a small difference.
The weekend has been spent mulching plants and keeping warm. We were out when the sun was shining to take in some air and enjoy the light. There is very little that can be done in the garden at the moment, although I spotted a primrose out there. I have noticed that we have had very little rain so far and wonder why?

No comments: