What can you do with Christmas cards? Some to treasure? Scan them into your computer.
- Cut off the sides and reuse as notelets when someone phones.
- Make gift tags out of the pretty ones.
- Use the pictures to make cards for next year, sticking them on a white card background
- Use decoupage techniques to decorate a box as a gift.
- Recycle them for the Woodland Trust
- Gift them to your nearest scrapstore for craft projects
At the same time, I check my list for those that I have received and create my address list for next year, note who I have not seen for a long time and who I am going to invite to meet again in person.
Happy New Year to you all.