- Eat home made cereals instead of shop bought ones. Saves on sugar too.
- Turn the heating down.
- Take a packed lunch to work. Cook from scratch with seasonal ingredients.
- Plan a menu and shop with a list.
- Find someone local to cut your hair.
- Car share, walk or cycle.
- Compare transport costs car -v- public transport.
- Increase vegetable intake, reduce meat consumption.
- Invite friends home to eat potluck supper instead of meeting at a restaurant or pub.
- Do a financial reality check.
Over the next 10 posts I will be expanding on each one and giving you an insight in how we work these principles here.
You Can Save Money, But Money Can't Save You