Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Update 2013








You may have wondered what has happened to the downshifting path to simplicity blog and in 2012 it got hacked into and I thought I had lost the information forever.  Then a stroke reduced my ability to function and all my energy refocussed on regaining my health. I have learnt to dance in the rain and let every day offer its gift to be received with open arms.

This year my focus continues for better health and a more wholesome living by creating and incorporating different routines and habits into our daily life that will make a difference and provide inspiration to others. I believe the word I M POSSIBLE to simply mean that every thought and action is possible maybe not completely how you envisaged it. So where do we go from here? Forwards step by step. Are you with me?


Welcome back if you left
Hello if you are a new reader




1 comment:

Moonwaves said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere. Sorry to hear of your problems but glad to hear that you are tackling them with your usual positive outlook. Here's to a wonderful 2013 for you and yours.